Friday, December 10, 2010

Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday

Gee I'm so busy until I have to choose and eliminate event for a day. So far maximum (not really a lot) I can have like 3 events per night including wedding, tuition, working, church practises, event and event.. Tuition rescheduled and sometimes terpaksa sacrifice some event such as my sayang's wedding. Sorry babe!
Last night I miss bev's wedding eve dinner, but I manage to settle the other 2. Tonight I only manage to went to bev's nikah and rescheduled others 2. Tomorrow only 1 Christmas party for my kids and sadly another sorry for bev )= Saturday was thinking to rescheduled the tuition but I can't because I have to go for the practice. Luckily the stupid supplier cancel their tip, else i have to troublesome Sally for the OT (well I know she more than glad to help juga. Lol). next weekend another IKM trip. Haven't register yet, not sure if I'm going since Kay is not. If I'm going to that trip then I won't have any time to shop anymore! No!!!! I even haven't bought any pressie for family yet, hmmm have to really scheduled up! December is always too short for me. And I haven't even bought B present yet, her day is coming and I still haven't bought anything too! Maybe next week la, and why they like to make me choose between my church event? Company first annual dinner on next tue which clash with my Carolling. Bengang juga this! What to do, they knew my decision and they still wanted to tempt me. Lord give my strength!
Bev finally married to suf miruku. I miss a lot of her function. I feel bad. Miss her bachelor dinner, miss the wedding eve and also the wedding banquet. Dang I'm a horrible friend... Looking at them really makes me jealous sometimes. She went through a lot, in the end, they are together. Really feel glad for her, hopes that someday I can be in my own fairy tales, and keeping my finger cross wishing that the clock won't strike 12. Lord I surrender everything to you. You are my shelter and my strength, I will rely only to You.
12:25am and I'm still typing. Today I finished my daily busy run, another super busy day coming ahead tomorrow!

Signing off
12:27am
Good night Lord, have a sweet dreams in heaven!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...