Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crawling - Linkin Park

The taxi driver has been staring at the tourist boobs. I was in the car, watching him from far side, while waiting for granny. While the girl walking here and there, he pretended to walk around too, until he get the right angle.
It's funny sometimes when u observed someone from far you can actually see what is within their eye, what is hiding beneath their poker face.
Today I drop all my acids and alkaline behind my head. I had a great day with my family.
This christmas was kinda concentrated for me, the acidic was bit too much. However I manage to self dilute and it was converted to a neutral solution. The acidic was kinda low in pH and my bottle wasn't be able to store it. When it was finally diluted, addition alkaline was present out of no where. It was troublesome to convert it and most importantly, it cost everything. I swear to God it wasn't my idea to add that much of acids and alkaline in it, I didn't ask for it. So I have to make a decision either to stay alkaline or acid.. Or neutral. I choose neutral. And the job went easier. All the headache for the solution was avoided. I'm no longer have to worried about the condition now. All I need to do is just record and observed.
Damn the pervert driver!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...