Had a blissful day in my workplace, the stress and tense filled my mind and soul, now he is in the same company with me, our conversation couldn't be more interesting than our daily routine boring job.
Deeply inhale and exhale the deadly sense from my lab, the recent familiar smell of the formaldehyde with a lil sour acetic acid vapour, attach along the various solvent filled my nostril after those funny story I heard really torturing sometimes. I mean sometimes.. Well I think I'm still capable for those pressure I suppose..
Then, met my lil brother just now, his present in the room enough to increased my blood pressure, forget about his act, his words n his presentation, his attitude really pissed me off.
Most of the time I adore the graceful patience by my old man, they really kept it under their vain and heart without showing it bit off their face. All of the accumulated burden eventually projected on their face, health and smile. Wrinkles, and more wrinkles continuously showing on their most darling faces; joint pain and blood pressure which is not within our words to describe; and the craved smile, which as a child you would know it is so hard to ignore their pain.
All of these are incomparable with what I'm having, my stress are just nothing.
I turn on a gospel radio Today In The Word by Dr Gary Chapman, pastor preach about how difference human being project themselves. The words from God is my only cure and heal. He is always my shelter and my only help. The preach calm my pumping heart, bit by bit, pulse by pulse (well I can't deny there is a drop of tear, or two). By end of the talk, I'm all fine. And again, it remind me that for Lord is my only cure, I'm so glad that I have Him in my life. And thank you Lord I'm only a sinful human who doesn't even deserved a hand, Lord not only gave me both of His hand, He gave me his Hug. Sorry I'm not strong enough to face all these drama, maybe all these while I'm just pretending I'm tough, silly me.
Went for the state singing competition for my church, it doesn't matter who won, as long as we all went there with the same heart, to worship and to glorify our heavenly Father (=
My day end with a blessed smile. Thank you Abba Father. Thank you for everything. Good night Lord. Sleep tight in heaven yea..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment