Everything used to be perfect before, when there is no wound, no mistake. since Adam took the apple, Eve bare all the fault and blamed for the entire drama.
I miss her so much, miss how can we always talk like before, miss how we are for each other, miss how we share every single boredness. Since then, I'm so alone and I only have my tears and words. I realized I'm actually alone. I'm suffocated for the string that has been so tight on my neck, I struggle and pray for it is the only thing I could do.. . for now...
Just by time I'm almost feeling success and joy, clock strike 12 and dream crush. Maybe I can never get out from my secure land, been crawling around the circle, like how God punished the chosen one. I'm tasting my punishment now, God is taking back all the dreams, telling me to wake up girl! Wake up! It's already 12. And I will go back to the old bored nothing fancy life that I used to have, just like yesterday.
I'm sorry Father, and thank you for the dream.. And i just wish that I will never wake up again..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment