Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fool, Fool, Fool - Elvis Presley

Almost in my 20 ages I've been fooled by people around me, except my family of course. It makes me realized that, u can't actually trust anyone even ironicly, the one you trust the most. Trust easily delivered and I'm in the game again. Giving out from the most sincere heart and taken by the most ungreatfully soul. Sometimes, I think I shouldn't be that naive I can say, that beliving one do goods and it will be return someday. What is dedicated was stepped harder and harder everytime. Maybe i snapped this time cos I really can't do this anymore. Cruel world is the only excuse I have for myself, and I'm stupid enough to fall for it again and again.

My father once told me:
Fooled me once, shame on you.
Fooled me twice, shame on me.

And hell ya it's all my fault!!! Like usuall! Gimme a break!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...