Tuesday, March 31, 2015

2015

Just realised that I didn't post anything in 2014 beside the resolution. I think 2015 should be more.

Anyhow let starts with the 2014 review


Lifestyle:
1) Continue to work out, stay healthy! (Nah I stopped after I join oil & gas)
2) Sleep before midnight. (√ 
Oh hell yes)

3) Travel overseas at least twice =) (√ Feb bali, June taiwan & Europe in December 😊)
4) Routine saving for future! (√ 
Yeap & spend it all on the Europe trip, totally worth it, YOLO)


Spiritually:
5) Increase offering (√ 
doubled)
6) Start daily devotion (sorry Father 🙏)

Professionally:
7) Graduate! (√ big YES YES YES)
8) Oil & Gas & MORE (√ got offered to both Petronas & Shell 😱)

Others (if can):
9) MOVE OUT! (Nope delayed to 2015)

A new life new resolution

Lifestyle:
1) Start a routine workout plan in btu
2) Able to do a 10k run
3) Sleep before midnight 
4) Not greedy, travel at least twice to overseas
5) Increased saving

Spiritually 
6) Daily devotion 

Professionally
7) Build a career & aim for 5
8) Able to master all lab analysis
9) Ams in 3yrs time



I'm moving to bintulu tomorrow, guess I pass my first step. 3years I'm out!


3:46am checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...