A very easy evening, went for small groceries shopping, did my Christmas mani pedi, brought mum to tailor and some errands.
When I was in this mall, replicating JY's keys, this locksmith caught my attention.
He is about my dad's age. Maybe younger. He was a little bit slow, I left my mum downstairs to wait for him. Observing he doing his job, really reminds me of how hardworking he is. It is Saturday, 6pm, he is working so hard replicating my keys with RM3 each. His eye barely sees he have to put it closely just to check his job. Old Chinese music playing from an old radio beside him, he is humming along with the old tune while eying on that small key pattern. Scraping the key thickness patiently, brushing all the wear metals, and doing every single job nicely. I adore him.
If that would be my father, I will be too heart broken to see how hard he work for a living. Just because he is a stranger we all might take him for granted. Maybe even will scold him for the slow work. Seeing how he take his job seriously make me feel bad about how I take my job for granted.
Thank you for the job mister.
Have a great weekend ahead. God bless you.

No comments:
Post a Comment