Sabah tanah airku, negeri kita yang tercinta.
I love my country i love my homeland.
Despite how ugly is our politician how unfair is our civilian being treated by our leader,
I still love Sabah.
Sabah have the most unite people among Malaysia.
We live in one community, no segregation of race, religion and ethnic.
We eat in the same kadai, we drink in the same tajau.
We talk in the same slang, we joke in the same frequency.
There is no place like home.
Recent Suluk attack really makes me shade my tears.
Our forever peaceful land was no longer peaceful anymore.
Intruders easily dock in our boarder, with full armor to proclaim this land.
Civilian from the east coast live in fear, the poor as usual, keep quiet and try to survive it.
Rage started to raise from the locals to the Philippinoes.
And never ending of cyber war between the 2 country.
Manipulation of irresponsible politician leader just sit and started to point fingers.
No matter who hold the government, a leader should always protect their citizen.
Citizen is the one who form a country and support the economic.
They should uphold the incident and try their best to stop these intruders before we face an economic catastrophic.
I am not a politician, I am not a war analyst, I am not a warriors,
I am just a normal civilian who wish for a peaceful homeland.
God I pray for wisdom I pray for Sabah,
We surrender ourselves in front of You.
Guide us with Your light & path as how You guide Your children in the Sinai desert .
Let us seek for Your kingdom & Your righteousness,
and lead us to your shelter and show us your mercy grace.
Name of Jesus Christ. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment