Monday, December 26, 2011

Love is Christmas - Sara Bareilles

Even though the smells of December always hinting me those unfinished business, the smells of Christmas never irritate me. 

Christmas is always my fav season of all time. When I was away this Christmas, I'm catching my Christmas through hotel's tv. Watching Michael Buble Christmas celebration really touch my inner children's soul very much. However there is 1 part of the Americans view for Christmas I don't really agree off, which they over focus for the whole season on santa, that is one thing, and two the thanksgiving.

The whole point of Christmas celebration is always about the birth of JC on Jerusalem 2000 years ago people, not some stupid club life, drunk night, party forever, Santa, turkey, and all those unfinished stuff. Of course when you talk about thanksgiving it is always ok but the point is, thanksgiving for our salvation due to the birth of Christ man! It is so misleading that watching glee the other days, all they were saying are none about Christ. How ironic! It really disturbs me and I'm actually growing more melancholy every year. (as if I'm too dramatic or what these people said I'm over holy?!)

And speaking of Santa, it is also an add hock ideas for this festive seasons. There is no north pole no rudolf no elf you people. Please stop the nonsense. You can tag along the story but hey please not too much! I really feel like wanna slap the whole Santa out from these people head!
Oh by the way check out for the santa's history here incase you don't know >> Santa Claus Myth!! 

Ok shooo shooo!

This year I got too much love that I have to share out some, even though it's nothing fancy, nothing superb expensive or glamour, I'm still very happy and content for the gifts I get. Hopes you can share my lovessssssss <3 <3 <3

Thanks Lord for everything.

Merry Lovingly Christmas my friend (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...