Monday, March 28, 2011

Messenger - August Burns Red

I followed Matt Greiner in twitter and added him in facebook. Suddenly I had this feeling to tell him what I felt. Ya I know I'm kinda stupid.. But there's no harm trying.
Twitter is just too public on public reply. So I just decided to pm him in facebook just to express my feelings, never expect anything. And today, he replied (=
I was so touched that he actually replied my message. He actually encourage me to be strong and shine for God. Always glory His name first as there is nothing in being 'good person' as there is all good in Christ. Such a humble man and seriously he is cute. I know that he is in his position today all purely because he put Christ first. Such an inspiration for me! I will strike for Christ and put Him first. Thank you Matt. Good luck for Hillsong in NYC.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...