Did some reading and know that rambutan is not actually a fruit, it is under the category of tree nut, closest family 'longan' and 'lychi'. Wow totally new info and now I'm allergic to nut? Holy crap!
The allergy thingie totally dictract me from someone, well thanks God, cos it might be His will and I'm ready to obey. Luckily the allergy and some errand keep my head busy, else I will be another psycho freak worried about almost everything and might even pee on my self. Well I'm not totally a psycho freak but sometime it's in our blood that female were born to overdo everything! We can't help to not imagine, we can't help to not worried, the estrogen contribute a lots on this, speaking of which, I read that hormone (eg adrenaline) can help to reduce the effect of food allergy, info reliability? Zero. But despite the fastest way to cure is to inject on my ass, adrenaline sounds fun. And seriously my skin is turning redish specially on my eye lid, itch!!!! I can almost felt the heart beat throwing out from all over the face. And my curious, why only face? Any specific reason? Someone please at least contribute on this research regarding on tree nut allregies? Hello?
But anyhow, am still gonna have some rambutan later, so fuck the allergy!
aww B sorry to hear that! apa hal ni allergy keep bothering us. try Protopic! hahaha!
ReplyDelete