For God so love the world, He gave His only son.
Since the tower of babble, love has no longer exist in this world. Humanity was filled up with hate, anger, discrimination, social status, controll.. And most impostant thing is, racism.
I'm trying to love every race for who they are, maybe sometimes i have my anger but I'm really trying my best in accepting everyone. For God so love the world, He never choose your skin colour, infact He love you because you are brown, think that black actually fit you best and white is just nice for you. But anyhow, tower of babble was created for a reason... I believed.. Maybe we human are too ego to bow and learn to be humble, that God accepting us eventhough we are not the chosen one are correct. And we always forgot, that it is our pleasure to be chosen..
Lord I pray deeply that one have eye and ear for every human kind, as I am still learning..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment